This contest, an on-line Instant Win contest, is brought to you by Melitta Canada Inc. (The Sponsor). To enter find the official Melitta Gold Time PIN card with the PIN code inside specially labeled, highlighting the contest, Melitta 930g Traditional coffee tins and visit www.MelittaMeTime.ca and complete and submit the online entry form. Beginning around March 28, 2012 (CONTEST START DATE) one (1) official “Melitta Gold Time PIN card ” is inside specially labeled Melitta 930g Traditional Coffee tins. Distributed across Canada while supplies last, until all have been distributed prior to or until March 31, 2013 (CONTEST CLOSING DATE), whichever occurs first.
If you do not have access to the internet, and you want to participate, write your full name, address, and phone number and mail with the Gold Time PIN card, mailed separately, and received by February 18, 2013 to: Melitta Gold Time, 70 East Beaver Creek Rd., Suite 30, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3B2. Limit 1 request per household. You will only be notified if you win a prize.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To receive a no purchase necessary Melitta Gold Time PIN card write a 100-word essay on how you make time for Melitta and mail with a self-addressed stamped envelope, received on or before December 31, 2012 to: Melitta Gold Time, 70 East Beaver Creek Rd., Suite 30, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3B2. Limit 1 request per household.
Odds of winning are:
Melitta Canada is not responsible for any entries that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible or misdirected.
The "selected to win" entries are generated randomly. How prizes are awarded: once entrants enter the game and initiate the game play, they are assigned a random number between 1 and 416,667 for the $10,000 in gold prize and 1 and 800 for the gold coin prize by a random number generator. The game engine then compares that assigned number to the Prize Determination Numbers (hereinafter: the "PDN") that are established prior to the Contest starting date. If the random number that is assigned to the entrant matches a pre-selected PDN, the entrant will receive a "selected to win" message upon completion of the game. How the entrant plays the game does not affect the chances of winning.
2. Register to play by following the online instructions and entering a valid PIN code found on the official Melitta Gold Time PIN card. One (1) chance to win per Gold PIN card play. Mandatory fields must be completed to validate your contest entry before clicking the "Submit" button.
3. Upon entering you will be informed whether you have potentially (pending prize code verification and skill testing question) won a prize. If your entry does not entitle you to either of these options, you will receive a notice: “Sorry you did not win an instant win prize. Thanks for playing.”
4. If you have potentially won any of the above listed prizes (pending prize code verification and skill testing question), a message will appear: “Congratulations. You have been selected to win” and will state which of the prizes you have been selected to win. Next, click on “Click here to verify your prize”. Due to possible program or computer errors you are not automatically a winner until the prize code number and Melitta Gold Time PIN card are verified. Prizes will be awarded based on prize code and Melitta Gold Time PIN card verification as stated above.
5. After being verified through the prize code and Melitta Gold Time PIN card verification, all winners will be required to answer a Skill testing question in accordance with Canadian Law and submit a signed liability/release waiver.
6. After being verified as a winner, timing for the prize will be dependant on the winner and subject to the time limitations and clauses stated.
7. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may be converted to cash as stated above. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prizes of equal or greater value in whole or in part. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
General: Entrants who have not complied with the Official Rules are subject to disqualification. The Sponsor and the other Releasees are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, damaged, lost, delayed or misdirected entries, or entries that are irregular, have been submitted through illicit means or do not conform with or satisfy any or all conditions of these Official Rules. Any such entries will be judged void. By entering, each entrant agrees to abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the independent judging organization, which shall be final and binding in all matters related to this contest. All entries become the property of Sponsor, which assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on February 18, 2013 on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this contest or to amend the contest rules should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor Limited reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this contest or to amend these contest rules at any time without notice or with notice if any factor interferes with the proper conduct of the contest as contemplated by these Rules. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
Les résidants du Québec peuvent soumettre tout litige relatif au déroulement ou à l'organisation de ce concours publicitaire à la Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec qui rendra une décision. Tout litige relatif à l'attribution d'un prix peut être soumis à la Régie à seule fin d'aider les parties à convenir d'un règlement.